Need dinner to cook itself and take less than 5 minutes to throw together, but not lack on flavor? Then I highly recommend you check out this recipe for Easy Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken.
Aunt Lou here.
Life has been CRAAAAZY here lately. I seriously don’t know if I am coming these days. The times I have had to apologize for not being my best have been more than I can count. Have you every had one of those days? Weeks? Months? I’m not the only one right?
That being said, providing meals for my family is something I do not want to fail at, and I’d prefer if they were pretty yummy while I’m at it. One meal that was a homerun around here was my Crock Pot Citrus Teriyaki Pork Loin. Michael raved and raved about it. The kids gobbled it up. I loved it too!
I had some chicken in the freezer from an awesome Manager’s Special sale we caught at the store and inspiration hit! We thought Easy Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken would be phenomenal! And boy were we right!
Easy Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken Notes:
- This recipe is super fast if you cook it on high, so it would be perfect to throw on after you get home from work. Or if you want to cook it on low, you could throw it on in the morning, go run some errands and come home to a delicious-smelling house and recipe for lunch!
- I used my 2.5 quart crock pot because I wanted the juices to completely cover the chicken…you can use your favorite 2.5-3 quart slow cooker.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks with juices
- 3/4 cup teriyaki sauce/marinade
- 1 slices orange peeled and divided into
Place your chicken in your crock pot
Pour in your pineapple chunks, including the juices
Add your teriyaki sauce/marinade to your crock pot
Squeeze the juice from your orange slices on top and place then evenly across your crock pot
Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or high for 1.5-2 hours
Affiliate links were used in this post.