If you are looking for a great soup that will be an instant family favorite, then you will want to try this Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup! My kids were gobbling up their veggies with delight!
Aunt Lou here.
When I was trying to think of a yummy recipe to make for my family and to share with you great folks, Cris reminded me of one of my favorite recipes, Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie, that I had made with biscuits. So I wanted to make it again…but with a little twist!
Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup Notes
- I changed up the veggies this time. I love the addition of potatoes, corn and green beans. Yum! We used shredded hash browns and loved it. If you would prefer diced hash browns, go for it!
- Cris used this pie crust trick when she made her yummy Crock Pot Crustless Pumpkin Pie and it works perfectly with this Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup! I love to break them into pieces and put them in my soup. Oh. My. Yum.
- I used my trusty Sir Hamilton (my 6-quart Hamilton Beach insulated, programmable slow cooker). I was going to be gone all day, I knew Sir Hamilton would help Michael make this recipe a success! You can use your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker.
Crock Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 31.5 oz cream of chicken soup (3 - 10.5 oz cans)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1.5 cups frozen hash browns
- 12 oz pkg frozen mixed veggies
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pie crust cut into large bite-size strips and baked
- Put everything into your crock pot except for your pie crust
- Mix until well combined
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-3.5 hours
- Serve with your baked pie crust strips.
Affiliate links were used in this post.