Whether for a holiday feast or comfort food on a weeknight, this Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole is sure to be a hit! (And it frees up your oven!)
Note: We use referral links for the products we love
Aunt Lou here.
As much as corn casserole is a mandatory dish at our holiday meals, green bean casserole is another must-have when the holidays roll around! It is also a great comfort-food dish that will make any weeknight or weekend meal special. With this Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole, you can have your favorite side and not have to worry about making time for it to be in the oven!
Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole Notes:
- If you are a beginner (or short on time), this would be a great recipe to make! It is thrown together in less than 5 minutes and the crock pot does the rest!
- If you don’t want to use canned cream soup, you can make your own with this yummy Homemade Cream Soup Substitute or this Homemade Cream of Mushroom Soup Substitute.
- I pulled Cassie, my 9 x13 casserole slow cooker made by Crock Pot, out for this delicious Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole. She worked like a dream! You can use your favorite 3-4 quart slow cooker.
- 2 10.75 oz cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 14.5 oz cans green beans, drained
- ⅓ cup milk
- 6 oz can French fried onions
- Gently mix together your soups (condensed with nothing added), green beans (drained) and milk until well blended
- Spray your crock pot lightly
- Pour your green bean mixture into your crock pot and spread evenly
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours
- Sprinkle your French fried onions on top before serving