Do you love chocolate? Do you love melt-in-your-mouth goodness? Well, then I highly recommend you try these Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker. Oh. My. Yum.
UPDATED: Cookin’ Cris’ Dishes – Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies
Aunt Lou here.
I took these ah-mazing Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies to our small group. I can’t even count how many recipes I have taken to small group…there is one little boy in particular that is a very picky eater. He happened to be sitting at my table when he dug into his brownie. I wanted to do a little victory dance when he took a bite, looked up with big eyes and said with wonder, “Who made this?!” I proudly said that I had and was rewarded with a huge grin and a “This is REALLY good!”
Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies
Recipes don’t get much easier than this one, and I love how many different variations you can do with it. You can top it with whipped cream or ice cream or sprinkles or cherries…whatever your favorite topping is, have at it!
- 20 oz pkg brownie mix prepared
- 1 c chocolate syrup
- 1 c hot water
- Optional Toppings: vanilla ice cream thawed frozen whipped topping, maraschino cherries, sprinkles
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- Pour your brownie batter in your crock pot, spreading evenly
- In a bowl, combine your chocolate syrup and water and pour over your batter
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 - 3 hours, until the edges are just set
- Take off the lid and let it stand for 30 minutes so the middle can set up
- Serve with your favorite topping
Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies Slow Cooker Recommendation
I used my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker for these Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies because I know it cooks very evenly and is so easy to clean up! If you don’t have one yet, (I HIGHLY recommend you order one…it is awesome!) you can use your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker. If you use a smaller slow cooker, watch your time and it may be harder to get it cooked in the middle without burning the edges because it will be much thicker.
Affiliate links were used in this post.