Do you love chocolate? Do you love melt-in-your-mouth goodness? Well, then I highly recommend you try these Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker. Oh. My. Yum.
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
How to Make Hot Fudge Brownies in a Slow Cooker
Aunt Lou here.
I took these ah-mazing Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies to our small group. I can’t even count how many recipes I have taken to small group…there is one little boy in particular that is a very picky eater. He happened to be sitting at my table when he dug into his brownie. I wanted to do a little victory dance when he took a bite, looked up with big eyes and said with wonder, “Who made this?!” I proudly said that I had and was rewarded with a huge grin and a “This is REALLY good!”
Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies
Recipes don’t get much easier than this yummy dessert, and I love how many different variations you can do with it. You can top these brownies with whipped cream or ice cream or sprinkles or cherries or…whatever your favorite topping is, have at it! You will love it regardless!
Crock Pot Hot Fudge Brownies
- 20 oz pkg brownie mix prepared
- 1 c chocolate syrup
- 1 c hot water
- Optional Toppings: vanilla ice cream thawed frozen whipped topping, maraschino cherries, sprinkles
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray
- Pour your brownie batter in your crock pot, spreading evenly
- In a bowl, combine your chocolate syrup and water and pour over your batter
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 – 3 hours, until the edges are just set
- Take off the lid and let it stand for 30 minutes so the middle can set up
- Serve with your favorite topping
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- Finally, all slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
Slow Cooker Recommendation
I used my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker for these delicious brownies because I know it cooks very evenly and is so easy to clean up! If you don’t have one yet, (I HIGHLY recommend you order one…it is awesome!) you can use your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker. If you use a smaller slow cooker, watch your time and it may be harder to get it cooked in the middle without burning the edges because it will be much thicker.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you might also enjoy these dishes
- Crock Pot Beefy Taco Soup - December 8, 2023
- Bacon Brown Sugar Pork Chops (Oven Recipe) - December 8, 2023
- Crock Pot Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole for Two - December 3, 2023