This week’s Whatcha Crockin’ crock pot recipes include Crock Pot Maple Brown Sugar Ham, Smoked Sausage and Cheese Pasta Bake, Crock Pot Egg Salad, Crock Pot Green Beans with Bacon and Onion, Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes, Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup, Slow Cooker Pineapple Meatballs and more!
Welcome to week 61 of Whatcha Crockin’ link ups with our blogging friends!!! We are are so grateful to all the bloggers that link up their delicious crock pot recipes each week, and for our great co-hosts – Liz, Leah and Megan. We are excited to be back this week with some crock pot recipes you don’t want to miss from around the blogosphere. So let’s get crockin’!
CROCK POT RECIPES FROM YOUR HOSTS
- Smoked Sausage and Cheese Pasta Bake from The Farmwife Cooks
- Crock Pot Beans with Bacon and Onion from These Old Cookbooks
- Crock Pot Egg Salad from Recipes that Crock
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes from Beyer Beware
RECIPE WITH THE MOST CLICKS
- Crock Pot Maple Brown Sugar Ham from The Better Baker
MORE GREAT SLOW COOKER RECIPES FEATURED THIS WEEK
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Meatballs from My Fearless Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie Soup from Penny Pincher Jenny
WANT TO SAVE THE WHOLE LIST? Use this button to save the entire list.
BLOGGERS JOIN IN THIS WEEK’S CROCK POT PARTY – WEEK 61
Blogger Friends! We’d love for you to share your favorite crock pot recipes with us this week! Just link up using the inlinkz tool this week and link back to party somewhere in your post. We will comment, like, share and/or pin posts that link back AND those posts will qualify to possibly be one of our featured recipes next week!