If you want a delicious recipe that will have toddlers to adults grabbing up seconds and thirds, I have you covered! This Crock Pot Pork Steak with Gravy, that my own dear Michael created, is so good!
Note: We use referral links for the products we love.
Aunt Lou here.
So we returned from vacation, again traveling through the night to get home. So this momma had about 8 hours sleep total for 3 days. Not. Good. Not to worry though, Michael took good care of me! I crawled into bed and was pretty much useless for the next 24-36 hours, and Michael took care of everything! He even went to the store and found an awesome deal on some pork steaks! They were marked down to only $.99/lb! So we had 18 pork steaks (that we broke into three different groups and packaged up) that we have to make up and only paid a little over eight bucks for all of them! Yay!
He didn’t even wait for me to make up the first batch and did a little recipe development all on his own. Being the dear that Michael is, he wrote down the recipe so I can share it with you lovely folks!
Please note the bottom of the recipe and the humbleness of my dear husband…
Crock Pot Pork Steak with Gravy Notes:
- For this delicious Crock Pot Pork Steak with Gravy recipe, Michael used my Programmable Travel Crock Pot. You can use your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker.
- What we didn’t realize until after we had already done the pictures for this yummy recipe is that the gravy, made from the juices of the pork steaks and the ingredients added in with it, is awe-some on mashed potatoes! It was seriously over-the-top good!
- The kids, Michael and I couldn’t get enough of this. I would hate to guess how much my kiddos ate…and they are almost 2 and 4! (Heaven help me when Ryder is a teenager!) However, as Ryder put it, “I ate LOTS of protein tonight!” Yes son, yes you did. 🙂
Crock Pot Pork Steak with Gravy
- 1 onion sliced
- 2-3 lbs pork steaks
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 oz pkg pork gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- Place your onion slices in the bottom of your crock pot
- Put your pork steaks on top
- Evenly sprinkle your minced garlic, seasoned salt, red pepper and pepper on top of your pork steaks
- Mix together your gravy mix and water and pour on top
- Top with your can of cream of mushroom soup
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours, until a meat thermometer shows your steaks have reached safe cooking temperatures