This Crock Pot Sausage Potato Corn Chowder Recipe takes flavor to the next level with the addition of thick slices of delicious polish sausage or kielbasa to a traditional potato corn chowder.
Cris here! I am so excited to share this fantastic Crock Pot Sausage Potato Corn Chowder recipe that was submitted by one of our readers! You might remember Jackie Sheflin’s delicious Crock Pot Italian Hobo Stew, well she is back and sharing with us a delicious crock pot corn chowder recipe! We loved it so much, Mikey made a video about it!
Crock Pot Sausage Potato Corn Chowder Recipe Notes
- Since there is a browning step in this recipe, we like using our browning slow cookers to save us from washing another dish… because I always make it a point to never do more dishes than I have to! We used our Ninja, but you can check out all our favorite browning slow cookers on this page.
- We like to get precooked real bacon crumbles from the salad dressing aisle of the grocery store to make the bacon step of this recipe a cinch. But, feel free to use regular bacon as well. However you do bacon, I am sure it will be wonderful… It IS bacon after all.
Crock Pot Sausage Potato Corn Chowder
- 16 oz bag frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- 2 15.25 oz cans whole kernel corn undrained
- 2 14.75 oz cans cream-style corn
- 2-3 12 oz cans evaporated milk
- 1 medium-large onion chopped
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1-2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- Melt your butter in a pan on your stove over medium-high heat
- Slice your smoked sausage and sauté
- Combine all your ingredients in your crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, checking around 6 hours
Affiliate links used in this post.