Are you looking for an easy homemade meatball recipe for your spaghetti? Our Crock pot Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs is so simple to make and oh-so yummy!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
UPDATED with a cooking show video:
We recently shared our Electric Pressure Cooker Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs in our weekly meal plan and weekly chat. However, we have promised to share a crock pot version of every electric pressure cooker recipe so that our readers will have a recipe for whichever device they want to use. SO, here is the crock pot version of that yummy recipe.
Crock Pot Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs
- We used our 6 quart slow cooker to make this recipe. I highly recommend using a 6 quart slow cooker so that your meatballs can lay in a single layer.
- I have made this dish using both Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses and I like them both.
- I have tried cooking this with the pasta in the dish for the entire length of cooking and the spaghetti turns to mush, so I highly recommend just adding it at the end like noted in the recipe.
- I like to break the pasta up into three sections so it tends to stick to itself less in cooking
- Click here for the Electric Pressure Cooker version of this recipe.
- 2 24oz jars of favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella or Parmesan
- 1 egg- beaten
- 2 Tablespoons dried basil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian herb mix
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles- uncooked broken into thirds
- Toppings- Shredded Mozzarella or Parmesan
Pour one jar of sauce into the bottom of your crock pot
In a bowl mix your meats, milk, bread crumbs, cheese, egg and seasonings/herbs.
Blend well and then form into 10-12 large meatballs.
Place the meatballs in your crock pot in a single layer and then top with other jar of sauce.
Add your water and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6-8.
Stir well and sprinkle broken pasta pieces and stir again.
Cook for 30-60 min on high or until pasta is done.
Stir well and serve with additional cheese.