These Really Easy Crock Pot Recipes are super simple to make for beginners and seasoned cooks alike! There is something for everyone in this list of easy Crock Pot Main Dishes, Simple Slow Cooker Soups, Sides, Appetizers and Dips.
Cris here. Readers often ask me about great recipes that are easy to make. So we decided to pull together a list of crock pot recipes that are simple to make regardless if you are just learning to cook or already know your way around a kitchen. Special thanks to Indiana soybean farmers for sponsoring this collection of Really Easy Crock Pot Recipes.
Really Easy Crock Pot Recipes
Simple Crock Pot Appetizers & Dips
These Simple Crock Pot Appetizers & Dips are perfect for parties and potlucks. These dishes will have your friends and family asking you for the recipe!
- Beefy Broccoli Dip from The Farmwife Cooks
- Crock Pot Sausage Cheese Dip
- Crock Pot Spinach and Bacon Queso Dip from Chasing Saturdays
- Crock Pot Cheesy Bean Dip
- Crockpot Cornbread Chex-Mix from The Farmwife Crafts
- Crockpot Christmas Cocktail Wieners from The Farmwife Crafts
- Slow Cooker BBQ Bacon-Ranch Meatballs from My Fearless Kitchen
- Crock Pot Chili Nuts from These Old Cookbooks
- Crock Pot Smoked Sausage Bites from The Farmwife Feeds
Really Easy Slow Cooker Soups
Sometimes nothing quite hits the spot like a warm bowl of soup. These Really Easy Slow Cooker Soups are not only super simple to make, they are also quite delicious!
- Crock Pot Ham, Potato & Mushroom Soup from Plowing Through Life
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Slow Cooker Bloody Mary Beef Vegetable Soup from These Old Cookbooks
- The Best Mexican Pork Pozole Soup from Fencerow to Fencerow
- Crock Pot Smoked Sausage Corn Chowder from Beyer Beware
- Crock Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup
Super Simple Crock Pot Main Dishes
Slow Cookers really shine when it comes to Super Simple Crock Pot Main Dishes. We love these dishes where the crock pot does all the work!
- Crock Pot Mississippi Beef
- Cajun Chicken and Smoked Sausage Pasta from Beyer Beware
- Crock Pot Taco Rice Casserole from Chasing Saturdays
- Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Leg
- No Peek Pork with Country Style Ribs from Plowing Through Life
- Quick and Easy Cheesy Beef Sandwiches from Fencerow to Fencerow
- Crock Pot Beer Brats from The Farmwife Feeds
- Easiest Crock Pot Pulled Pork Ever
Go-To Crock Pot Side Dishes
Slow Cooker Sides are a great way to make easy weekday meal prep and also save oven space during the holidays. These Go-To Crock Pot Side Dishes are a great place to start when looking for really easy crock pot recipes.
- Cheese Lover’s Crock Pot Shells
- Slow Cooker Buttery Acorn Squash from The Farmwife Cooks
- Crock Pot Bacon Baked Beans
- Creamy Crock Pot Corn
- Slow Cooker Celery Dressing from My Fearless Kitchen
- Crock Pot Green Beans
Do you have a really easy crock pot recipe that you love? We’d love to hear about it! Email us at: [email protected] .
- Goode Times Weekly Vol. 1, Issue 2 - September 27, 2020
- If you enjoyed our Slow Cooker Stuffed Pepper Soup, Try This Recipe - September 26, 2020
- Low Carb Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter - September 22, 2020