Are you looking for Really Easy Instant Pot Recipes perfect for electric pressure cooker beginners and seasoned cooks alike? This collection of 37 electric pressure recipes is perfect for your Instant Pot, Ninja Foodi or Crock Pot Express. We are sharing our favorite Instant Pot Hacks, Kid Friendly Recipes, Easy Electric Pressure Cooker Soups, Quick & Easy Dinners and Holiday Favorites!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
Easy Instant Pot Recipes
One of the most common questions I get from readers is how to start cooking with their Instant Pot, Crock Pot Express or Ninja Foodi electric pressure cookers. So when the folks at the Glass Barn asked me if I would like to pull together a sponsored post of Really Easy Instant Pot Recipes I said ABSOLUTELY! Below are some of my favorite ways to use my electric pressure cookers. Almost all of these recipes can be made in any brand of electric pressure cooker.
Instant Pot Hacks
One of our favorite things about using electric pressure cookers is all the great ways it can save time in the kitchen or make cooking steps easier. Below is a list of great Instant Pot Hacks from Easy to Peel Hard Boiled Eggs to a quick way to whip up some pasta!
- Hard Boiled Eggs (No-Peel)
- Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
- Making Pasta from Beyer Beware
- Yogurt from Fencerow to Fencerow
- Make Ahead Shredded Chicken
- Make Ahead Taco Meat
Instant Pot Easy Peel Hard Boiled Eggs
Kid Friendly Instant Pot Recipes
These Kid Friendly Recipes are kid-tested and approved!
- Pepperoni Pizza Rigatoni from Chasing Saturdays
- Tavern Sandwiches from The Farmwife Cooks
- Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs
- Corn on the Cob
- Taco Hamburger Pasta from Beyer Beware
Instant Pot Spaghetti with Homemade Meatballs
Easy Electric Pressure Cooker Soups
We love how electric pressure cooker recipes build flavor in a fraction of the time. These Easy Electric Pressure Cooker Soups are some of our favorite.
- Mashed Potato & Ham Soup from My Fearless Kitchen
- Sweet Potato Chipotle Chili from Chasing Saturdays
- Zuppa Toscana Soup (Low Carb Substitutions Noted)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Soup
- Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle Soup
- Beef Stew from The Farmwife Feeds
- Potato Soup from These Old Cookbooks
- Broccoli Ham Cheddar Soup from Fencerow to Fencerow
- Beef Vegetable Soup from The Farmwife Feeds
Instant Pot Zuppa Toscana Soup (Low Carb Substitutions Noted)
Quick & Easy Dinners made in an Electric Pressure Cooker
Electric Pressure Cookers like the Instant Pot, Crock Pot Express and Ninja Foodi make cooking dinner a snap. Here are a few of our favorite Quick and Easy Dinners.
- Pork Chops with Sauerkraut, Apples & Bacon from Plowing Through Life
- Cola Cubed Beef Steaks from Beyer Beware
- Chicken Cacciatore from The Farmwife Cooks
- Hawaiian Beef from These Old Cookbooks
- Boiled Kielbasa Dinner from These Old Cookbooks
- Chicken Tzatziki Bowls from Fencerow to Fencerow
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice from The Backroad Life
- Mississippi Pot Roast Electric Pressure Cooker
- Old Fashioned Meatloaf
- Shredded Beef Barbecue from These Old Cookbooks
- Bacon Ranch Potatoes from Chasing Saturdays
Mississippi Pot Roast (Electric Pressure Cooker)
Electric Pressure Cookers can come in super handy during the holidays! Here are some great holiday favorites that will save oven and stove space.
- Herbed Turkey Roast from My Fearless Kitchen
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple Cranberry Sauce from Plowing Through Life
- Bourbon Mustard Ham from Beyer Beware
- No Boil Mashed Potatoes
- Chicken Noodles
- Corned Beef
Electric Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodles
Save This List for Later
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #8 - March 20, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #4 - March 13, 2023
- Newsletter Recipe Collection #1 - March 8, 2023
We are SO glad to have you in our slow cooking family!
Just fill out the form below and look for a confirmation email in your inbox! Our newsletter is always FREE and we are always serving up some yummy recipes!
Kim L Honeycutt says
Excellent list!!! I pinned it to have on had to refer to easily!! You’re AWESOME…I Love how easy and GOODe your recipes are!! Watching your videos shows me I can easily make a recipe. Y’all make my day…love you!!