Do you love Crock Pot Mississippi Pot Roast but wish you had a Instant Pot recipe for it? Here is our Mississippi Pot Roast Electric Pressure Cooker Version!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
Cris here. Today I am sharing another one of our favorite Instant Pot recipes– Mississippi Pot Roast- Electric Pressure Cooker style! We LOVE the crock pot version but having an electric pressure cooker/instant pot recipe on hand is PERFECT for those days you forget to put the roast on in the morning. You can still have that wonderful flavor and fall apart tenderness but in a fraction of the time.
If you are looking for the Crock Pot Version – Click Here
BATTLE WINNER: Cookin’ Cris’ Dishes
Mississippi Pot Roast- Electric Pressure Cooker Notes
- We used a 6 quart Instant Pot for this recipe.
- It is recommended to thaw your roast before cooking using this method.
- We have cooked this recipe using both a chuck roast and an arm roast.
- If you cannot find pepperoncinis, Amazon sells them.
- If you are looking for more Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes, we are slowly but surely adding them on the site here.
LOOKING FOR MORE INSTANT POT RECIPES?
- Here is a list of all our current Electric Pressure Cooker Recipes
- Here is our Pinterest Board for Instant Pot Recipes
You May Also Like Mississippi Chicken Electric Pressure Cooker Recipe
Printable Recipe for Mississippi Pot Roast – Electric Pressure Cooker
- Pour the broth and juice in the pressure cooker.
- Add roast.
- Sprinkle mixes over roast.
- Then top with butter and pepperoncinis.
- Cook at high pressure on manual for 90 minutes. Do not allow warming cycle to kick on.
- Then use natural release for 15 minutes and switch to quick release.
NOTE: This is NOT a crock pot recipe. If you are looking for the crock pot version, you can find it here.