Are you looking for an easy dinner recipe for slow cookers? Our Crock Pot Mississippi Pork Chops are so easy to throw together and an instant family favorite.
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
Cris here. We are BIG fans of the popular “Mississippi style” recipes. Now if you are from Mississippi and don’t know what I’m talking about, please forgive me… I don’t know that it actually is from Mississippi, but that is how it has always been described to me.
Crock Pot Mississippi Pork Chops
- We used boneless pork chops (medium thickness), but you could use bone-in chops. They may just take a little longer.
- You might notice that we use pepperoncini juice in our recipe. We just get that from our jar of pepperoncini peppers. We like using it because it gives added flavor.
- You can use any brown gravy packet in this dish. We have used mushroom gravy, au ju gravy and regular brown gravy and all have turned out great.
- We used our favorite 6 quart slow cooker to cook these up.
- 6-8 Boneless Pork Chops - Cut medium or thick-- not thin
- 1 Brown Gravy Mix Packet
- 1 Ranch Mix Packet
- ½ Cup Pepperoncini Juice
- ½ Cup Beef or Chicken Broth
- ¼ Cup Butter
- 6-8 Pepperoncinis
- Place your pork chops in your slow cooker.
- Pour juice and broth on top.
- Sprinkle with mixes.
- Top with butter and pepperoncinis.
- Cook for 2½ hrs on high or until pork is tender.