Are you looking for a crock pot rib recipe that is not barbecue based? Our Crock Pot Mississippi Ribs Recipe is a pork rib twist on our very popular Mississippi Beef Roast and Mississippi Chicken recipes. And, it is a great low carb rib recipe!
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
How to Make Ribs in a Crock Pot
The other day I was on the phone with Mom and she mentioned that she had made some tasty ribs using our Mississippi-Style Recipes. And I immediately was hit with a “why didn’t I think of that?!?” moment, quickly followed by a “don’t tell Lou before I can make it!” request! Before the week was out, I had made said ribs and they were FANTASTIC! We are thrilled to add another low carb crock pot rib recipe to our low carb recipe library!
Those of you that know Mikey KNOW that he is crazy about the flavors that are known around the internet as “Mississippi- Style”. Most of the recipes have been inspired by the very popular Mississippi Beef Roast and now have been made into everything from chicken to pasta dishes. Here is a full list of our Mississippi Dishes:
Additional Misssissippi Style Recipes
- Crock Pot Mississippi Beef Roast
- Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Thighs
- Crock Pot Mississippi Whole Chicken
- Crock Pot Mississippi Pork Roast
- Crock Pot Mississippi Pork Chops
- Crock Pot Mississippi Beef Sandwiches
- Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Mississippi Chicken Thighs
- Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Noodles
- Electric Pressure Cooker Mississippi Chicken Noodles
- Crock Pot Creamy Mississippi Beef
- Electric Pressure Cooker Creamy Mississippi Beef
- Crock Pot Creamy Mississippi Beefy Mac
- Crock Pot Creamy Mississippi Chicken
- Crock Pot Mississippi Chicken Legs
- Crock Pot Mississippi Ribs
How to Make Crock Pot Mississippi Ribs
Crock Pot Mississippi Ribs (Low Carb)
- Place ribs fat side up into a 6 quart slow cooker
- Pour mixes on top and then top with butter, juice and pepperoncinis.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Cut and toss ribs in juices before serving.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- You can find more low carb recipes in our Low Carb Recipe Library that we update weekly.
- As with any of our recipes, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly depending on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline and should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.