Would you like to come home to a roasted chicken that falls off the bone and is full of flavor? What if I told you that you could totally have that by just spending five minutes with your slow cooker in the morning? One of my favorite slow cooker meals of all time is my Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken Recipe.
I couldn’t believe when my fellow WW buds were telling me I could just toss a whole bird in a crockpot and it would turn out so amazing.
Up until then, the idea of cooking a whole chicken was a bit intimidating.
But then I tried it and it was ah-mazing and it couldn’t be easier?! Where had I been?
Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken
Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken is simply a whole chicken seasoned to taste with your favorite seasonings.
We love the fragrant woody flavor of fresh rosemary, but we have also made it with a flavorful bundle of poultry seasonings like sage and thyme. I have used fresh herbs and I have used dried herbs.
The fantastic thing is you can use what you have on hand. My go to is Lawry’s Seasoned Salt and Rosemary.
Lemon pepper chicken fan? You could totally adapt this recipe to pack that citrusy punch. Use your favorite lemon pepper seasoning, add a few slices of fresh lemon and ta-dah, fancy schmancy Lemon Pepper Chicken ;).
- 1 Whole Chicken- Rinsed and Patted Dry
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt- To Taste
- 4-6 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary or 1-2 Tbsp Dried Rosemary
- Spray the chicken lightly with oil.
- Place the chicken breast side down into the slow cooker
- Sprinkle liberally with the seasoned salt.
- Arrange rosemary around the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours
Affiliate links were used in this post.