This Recipe Printable Bundle easily prints all of the recipes from Budget Meal Plan 1 (plus a Bonus Blank Menu Printable for your fridge or binder).
With this bundle you can download and/or print ALL of the recipes from this meal plan at one time, instead of clicking through to every recipe and printing them individually.
Note: This is a paid option. You can always access all the recipes for free and print them individually by visiting each recipe in this meal plan post.
INCLUDED IN THIS BUNDLE:
- Monday: Slow Cooker Rotisserie Chicken with Bacon Crock Pot Green Beans and Potatoes (or you can make them on your stove top: Bacon Green Beans and Potatoes (Stove Top Recipe))
- Tuesday: Quick and Easy Crock Pot BBQ Chicken (Made with the leftover chicken from the rotisserie chicken) with Crock Pot Cilantro Lime Corn
- Wednesday: Savory Crock Pot Pork Shoulder with leftover sides from Monday and Tuesday
- Thursday: Easy Creamy Crock Pot BBQ Pork (You can use your leftover pork shoulder instead of the canned pork.) with Crock Pot Bacon Baked Beans
- Friday: 3 Ingredient Crock Pot Pork Steaks with leftover Bacon Baked Beans
- BONUS: Blank Meal Planning Printable for your fridge or binder. Print as many as you’d like OR laminate to reuse again and again!
RECIPE PRINTABLE BUNDLE OPTIONS
We have two options for your recipe printable needs. The first option is a binder friendly option that reduces every recipe instruction sheet down to one single page per recipe. The second option is a large print format that increases recipe fonts for easy reading and consistent print size.
BINDER FRIENDLY OPTION (ONE RECIPE PER PAGE- 11 PGS)
$5.99 SALE $2.99
This printable has been optimized to fit every recipe on a single page. Note: Print sizes will vary on this version to achieve that goal. (Check out our large print version for a consistent print size.)
LARGE PRINT OPTION (20 PGS)
$5.99 SALE $2.99
This printable has been optimized for consistent print size and larger font for easy reading. Note: This option will require more paper and ink to print. (Check out our binder friendly option for a paper saving alternative.)
If you like our printable bundles, check out our other printable bundle collections.