If you love buffalo chicken wings, you HAVE to try this Buffalo Chicken Soup from Gooseberry Patch’s Everyday Slow Cooker! It is ah-mazing!
Aunt Lou here.
If you are a long-time reader, you know that we love chicken wings in our house. Michael has always loved chicken wings and anything buffalo flavored. I, on the other hand, was a little gun-shy since I am a complete wuss when it comes to anything hot. However, after making buffalo wings and buffalo dip and about anything else we could come up with buffalo flavored for five years, I have come to LOVE buffalo flavored anything!
Buffalo Chicken Soup
This Buffalo Chicken Wing is seriously awesomeness in a bowl! We all loved it!
It doesn’t hurt that it is super easy to make! If you make your chicken up ahead of time, you could throw this together, run out the door to run some errands or have some fun and come home to a delicious soup!
Note: I realize that the picture looks like I may have cut my finger in the kitchen 😉 , but there just isn’t a good way to get a picture of Frank’s on top of a yummy bowl of soup.
- 6 c milk
- 3 10.5 oz cans of cream of chicken soup
- 3 c chicken cooked and shredded
- 1 c sour cream
- ¼ c to ½ hot pepper sauce
- Garnish: Shredded Monterey Jack cheese chopped green onions and hot pepper sauce
- Mix together all of your ingredients except for you toppings in your crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours
- Serve it up with some shredded Monterey Jack, chopped green onions and a splash of hot pepper sauce
Slow Cooker Recommendation
For this yummy Buffalo Chicken Soup, I used Sir Hamilton, my Hamilton Beach Programmable Insulated Slow Cooker. By now, you guys have figured out that I play favorites, and Sir Hamilton just makes my life easier! You can use your favorite 5-6 quart slow cooker.
Affiliate links were used in this post.