We love this Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Noodle Casserole recipe in my house, and I bet you will too! It is easy to make and so delicious!
Note: We use referral links for the products we love.
How to Make Sloppy Joe Noodle Casserole in a Crock Pot
Aunt Lou here.
This Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Noodle Casserole is another great comfort food recipe that is easy to make! It is also a super fast recipe that can be cooked on high for about an hour to an hour and a half. So it makes it perfect for a weeknight dinner!
If you have kids, this is a great recipe to make with them. Ryder, my 8 year old, and I made this together and had a blast! My baby boy is old enough now that he can help me, and I love watching him learn about safety in the kitchen, be it being careful around a hot stove or safety in handling meat. I have a feeling he will be quite the cook by the time he grows up!
We enjoyed this recipe for a wonderful Father’s Day dinner for Michael. It would also be a great recipe to take to a potluck. Everyone will love getting a piece of this yummy casserole!
What You Will Need
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 30 oz Manwich (2 – 15 oz cans)
- 2 cups macaroni, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Wooden spoon or heat resistant spatula
- measuring cups
- Large Pot
- Colander (I love my on-pot strainer)
- Casserole Crock Pot or 6-quart Crock Pot
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooking Time: 2-3 hours on low or 1-1.5 hours on high
Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Noodle Casserole
- Mix together all of your ingredients except your shredded cheese in the large pot you used to cook your macaroni
- Pour your mixture into a lightly greased casserole crock pot or 6-quart crock pot and spread out evenly
- Sprinkle your shredded cheese evenly over the top
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or high for 1-1.5 hours
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- Crock Pot Beefy Taco Soup - December 8, 2023
- Bacon Brown Sugar Pork Chops (Oven Recipe) - December 8, 2023
- Crock Pot Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole for Two - December 3, 2023