We love Low Carb Crock Pot Soup Recipes! Favorites like Loaded Cauliflower Soup, Creamy Tomato, Beefy Vegetable, Italian Wedding Soup, Broccoli Chicken Alfredo, Crab Soup, and Zuppa Toscana are all included in this collection.
Note: We use referral links to products we love.
Our Favorite Low Carb Crock Pot Soup Recipes
Cris here. I absolutely love a good soup recipe. Most are super easy to throw together, really tasty and great for quick dinners and filling lunches. Soups are also really easy to make low carb! Below are some of our favorites!
SAVE THIS RECIPE TO YOUR FREE RECIPE BOX.
On Recipes That Crock we have a way for you to save recipes to your own free recipe box. This way you won’t ever lose a recipe. With your free RTC account, you know that your favorite recipes and all the recipes you want to try are always just a click away.
Click Here to: Learn how to use your Recipe Box on this site.
You can register (or login if you already a user) here: Register/Login Here.
NOTE: If you don’t see the recipe box save buttons, you need to sign in.
Great Slow Cookers for Soups
If you are looking for great slow cookers for soups, we really like multicookers that allow you to brown ground beef or sausage in the same pot before slow cooking. While our very favorites seem to be out of production, here are two other brands we have tried and enjoyed: one with a stainless steel pot and the other with a non-stick pot.
Notes for Slow Cooker Soups
- Looking for more recipes? Our Recipe Finder can help you find exactly what you need.
- Check out all our favorite recommendations for cookbooks, slow cookers and low carb essentials in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
- As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and nutritional information varies greatly. As a result, your nutritional content depends on which products you choose to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is just an automated estimate and should NOT be used for specific dietary needs.
- All slow cookers cook differently, so cooking times are always a basic guideline. Recipes should always be tested first in your own slow cooker and time adjusted as needed.
- Mississippi Recipes (Crock Pot, Electric Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer) - March 30, 2021
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese (Ninja Foodi) - March 30, 2021
- Ninja Foodi Grill BBQ Ham Pineapple Kabobs - March 11, 2021