Are you ready for an incredibly easy recipe that is beyond delicious? Then this Crock Pot Pork Loin with Gravy is going to knock your socks off!
Aunt Lou here.
So two and a half years ago I shared a recipe with you guys. It is a recipe that I STILL talk about at least once or twice a month when someone asks me about cooking with my slow cookers. What is this recipe? Slow Cooker Steak with Gravy. It is so simple, yet ah-mazing! It is the first recipe that I recommend to people when they tell me they are starting out with their crock pot, but don’t know what to make or really how to use it.
Fast forward to our vacation, I had a pork loin and decided to bring it along with us to make something up while we were gone. I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted to do with it. Then it hit me! I could take my all-time favorite recipe and adjust it to make with my pork loin! So, I give you Crock Pot Pork Loin with Gravy!
Cookin’ Cris’ Dishes Cooking Show: Crock Pot Pork Loin with Gravy
UPDATED with a video from Mikey:
Crock Pot Pork Loin with Gravy Notes:
- Pork loin is generally not a super tender cut of meat, so cooking it on low is optimal. It was literally falling apart with just a fork after 5 hours for me. I would recommend cooking it on low instead of high so you can let your crock pot work its magic and make it fall apart tender.
- I used my 2.5-quart crock pot for this yummy Crock Pot Pork Loin with Gravy recipe. It was the perfect size!
- If you need more servings, you can double or even triple this recipe. You will, however, need to adjust your cooking time and use a larger crock pot. You can use a meat thermometer to know if your meat is done to help with adjusting your cooking time.
- 1-2 lb pork loin
- 10.75 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pork roast gravy mix (packet sizes can vary with different brands)
- ½ cup water
- Place your pork loin in your 2.5-quart crock pot (I used this one.)
- Spoon your soup over your pork loin
- Sprinkle your gravy mix evenly over everything
- Pour your water over the top of everything
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours
- Remove your pork loin from your crock pot, place in a serving dish, give your gravy a good stir and pour over your pork loin in your serving dish