You may remember that I am not the quickest when it comes to prep. So when I tell you that this Crockpot Chicken Recipe: Catalina Pineapple from Gooseberry Patch’s Speedy Slow-Cooker Recipes took me 7 minutes flat from getting my crockpot out of the cabinet until I was walking out the door to work…you KNOW that it is a quick one!
This recipe is so simple and quick. It worked out perfect for me. Ryder was sick this week, and I needed to go into work extremely early so I could get back to him before his fever went up again. I was able to throw together dinner before I left and still get to work way before the sun even thought about shining.
Are you ready for this super duper hard recipe? Spray your crockpot with cooking spray. Put your chicken in…pour the Catalina dressing, pineapple chunks (drained) and 1/4 cup of pineapple juice over top of the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or for 6 hours on high. That’s it!
You want to make sure the chicken is cooked through, but don’t overcook it and dry it out. I would also recommend serving this with plenty of juice served over your chicken…it makes the flavor really pop.
Crockpot Catalina Pineapple Chicken
- 3-4 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 16 oz bottle of Catalina salad dressing
- 20 oz can of pineapple chunks drained, reserve 1/4 cup juice
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray
- Add chicken to crockpot
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice
- Add pineapple, 1/4 cup juice and dressing
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or 6 hours on high
Affiliate links were used in this post.