You may remember that I am not the quickest when it comes to prep. So when I tell you that this Crockpot Chicken Recipe: Catalina Pineapple from Gooseberry Patch’s Speedy Slow-Cooker Recipes took me 7 minutes flat from getting my crockpot out of the cabinet until I was walking out the door to work…you KNOW that it is a quick one!
Are you ready for this super duper hard recipe? Spray your crockpot with cooking spray. Put your chicken in…pour the Catalina dressing, pineapple chunks (drained) and 1/4 cup of pineapple juice over top of the chicken. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or for 6 hours on high. That’s it!
You want to make sure the chicken is cooked through, but don’t overcook it and dry it out. I would also recommend serving this with plenty of juice served over your chicken…it makes the flavor really pop.
- 3-4 lbs boneless skinless chicken
- 16 oz bottle of Catalina salad dressing
- 20 oz can of pineapple chunks drained, reserve 1/4 cup juice
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray
- Add chicken to crockpot
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup juice
- Add pineapple, 1/4 cup juice and dressing
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or 6 hours on high
Affiliate links were used in this post.