Do you have a pork loin with an expiration date staring you in the face? Or maybe you are just in the mood for some pork loin. Well, then you have to try this Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Loin from Gooseberry Patch’s Slow Cooking All Year ‘Round! It is full of flavor and the sauce is amazing!
This recipe was a huge hit in our house. I love how tender the Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Loin turned out to be and how yummy the sauce is. Michael loved the sauce so much that when there was just a little bit of meat left, he shredded the pork loin that was left and mixed it up with the sauce and ate it straight out of the bowl. Of course he did this while I was gone mowing at the house I still own from before our marriage. So I didn’t get to try it like that!
I knew better than to expect him to leave me the leftovers from this Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Loin. He was raving about how good it was and how much he loved the sauce. I think I ended up with a bowl of cereal for dinner that night… and doing the dishes…oh the life of a loving wife. 😉
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pork Loin
Note: Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe.
How to Make Teriyaki Pork Loin in a Slow Cooker
First combine your apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic powder in a lightly greased crock pot. Then place your pork loin in your slow cooker and turn it over to completely coat it. Make sure your pork loin ends up fat-side up. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours. Once the pork loin is done, remove it and keep it warm. Now in a large saucepan, combine cornstarch and cold water and stir the mixture until it is smooth. Next stir in juices from the roast. Boil all of it over high heat for 2 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Make sure you are stirring it continually. Then slice it up and serve with the sauce. Yummo!
- 3/4 cup Apple Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 lb Boneless Pork Loin
- 2.5 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 3 Tablespoons Cold Water
- Combine apple juice, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and garlic powder in a lightly greased crock pot
- Place pork loin in slow cooker and turn completely to coat
- Turn pork loin so that fat-side is up
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours
- Remove pork loin and keep warm
- In a large saucepan, combine cornstarch and cold water, stirring until smooth
- Stir in juices from roast
- Boil over high heat for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring continually
- Slice pork loin and serve with sauce
Note: Affiliate links were used in this post.