I love stuffing. It is one of my favorite holiday dishes… so, when I can get away with having it for dinner, I am totally game! This easy Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole is so easy to throw into the crock pot and is a staple around here. It is the perfect comfort food, especially when it is cold outside. Now updated with a video from Mikey. (Please note: Mikey uses frozen chicken tenders in this video. We do NOT recommend cooking frozen meat in the slow cooker. We know a lot of folks do, and we clearly have as well, but food safety guidelines instruct that it is not a good idea.)
My daughter loves this recipe and I love that I can serve this up with a couple quick veggies on the side and dinner is done!
Crock Pot Chicken Stuffing Casserole Notes
- I used my favorite 6 qt Slow Cooker, you could probably get away with using a 4-6 qt model with this recipe. I haven’t tried it in the Casserole Crock Pot, but I think it would do fine in there as well.
- I used cream of celery soup in this recipe, but you could use cream of chicken or mushroom if you’d rather.
- I used chicken tenderloins, but you could use chicken breasts instead, just make sure your chicken is cooked through before serving.
- 10-12 Chicken Tenderloin Pieces
- 1 Tablespoon Poultry Seasoning
- 10.75 oz Can Cream of Celery Soup
- 6 oz Box Stove Top Stuffing
- 2 Cups Chicken Broth
- In a bowl mix stuffing and broth together and set aside.
- Place tenderloin pieces in the bottom of your 6 qt slow cooker (I usedthis one.)
- Sprinkle poultry seasoning over tenderloins.
- Pour soup over chicken and spread evenly.
- Once stuffing has absorbed all of the chicken broth pour evenly on top.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 4-6 hours
Affiliate links were used in this post.