This week for our Friday Favorites we have Kid-Friendly Recipes like Crock Pot Peanut Butter Jelly Casserole, Low Carb Chile Burgers, Crock Pot Honey Nut Snack Mix, Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks, Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese, Crock Pot Scrambled Eggs, Crock Pot Beefy Tostada Pie, Instant Pot Hot Dogs in Bulk, Crock Pot Triple White Chocolate Fantasy, Crock Pot Cabbage Rolls, Crock Pot Peanut Butter Jelly Cheesecake and last, but not least, the BEST Low Carb BBQ Sauce!
Note: We use referral links for the products we love.
Aunt Lou here.
Kids can be picky eaters. I’ve heard that some adults can be picky eaters too…not that I am one or anything. 😉 So whether you are a picky eater or you have a picky eater (young or old) at your table, you need some recipes that are going to be loved at all. I have a treat for you. I have a little bit of everything. We have main dishes for lunch or dinner, breakfast, snacks,a yummy dessert, (Psst…you can change out the M&Ms in the Triple White Chocolate Fantasy from red and green to pastels for spring or whatever suits your fancy!) a way to feed a whole crowd of picky eaters, side dishes and even a yummy BBQ sauce.
- Crock Pot Peanut Butter Jelly Casserole
- Low Carb Chile Burgers
- Crock Pot Honey Nut Snack Mix
- Instant Pot Chicken Drumsticks (or try them in your Crock Pot)
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Crock Pot Scrambled Eggs
- Crock Pot Beefy Tostada Pie
- Instant Pot Hot Dogs in Bulk (or try them in your Crock Pot)
- Crock Pot Triple White Chocolate Fantasy
- Crock Pot Cabbage Rolls
- Crock Pot Peanut Butter Jelly Cheesecake (or try the low-carb version)
- The BEST Low Carb BBQ Sauce