Can you believe the 4th of July is almost here?! That means cookouts and get-togethers around these parts. So I have to figure out what I am going to take, and baby, it’s HOT outside! So that makes it a really good time to pull out my crock pots and not heat up my kitchen!
Aunt Lou to the rescue! I’ve pulled together 31 Party Perfect Recipes to help you find a great recipe to take to your next party/cookout/get-together (whatever kind of shindig you have going on!).
What party would be complete without some dips?!
1. First up is this crowd-pleasin’ Bacon Cheeseburger Crock Pot Dip. A winner every single time!
2. If you want to pair something up with corn chips, then you want this Cheesy Sausage Spinach Dip.
3. Or maybe you want to mix up the dip scene a little bit. Try out this Cheesy Bean Dip. Be sure and memorize the recipe…everyone will be asking for it!
4. You can get your Chinese food fix with the awesome Crab Rangoon Dip.
5. And of course, you can’t forget Cris’ famous (at least to my family and friends!) Cris’ Queso Dip.
6. These BBQ Sticks and Stones are a great twist on your traditional meatballs!
7. Or you could give these Sweet and Tangy Meatballs a try. A suggestion to Cris from a reader on switching out just one ingredient gave her yet another great meatball recipe!
8. There are only two ingredients in these yummy French Onion Meatballs…and they are quite the crowd pleasers!
9. These Tangy Pineapple Meatballs most definitely will NOT disappoint!
10. Cris’ wedding was the first time I made these super yummy Easy Party Meatballs, and they have become a party staple around here.
11. Tina from Mommy’s Kitchen has yet another amazing meatball recipe with Grammam Phyillis’ Italian Meatballs.
12. Cris just threw together this Crock Pot Shredded Chicken. It is so simple to make and perfect for sandwiches!
13. This Slow Cooker Pork Roast French Dip has a secret ingredient and is ah-mazing!
14. There are just four ingredients in this Sweet and Savory Beef recipe, and it is oh so yummy!
15. Add a bit of a luau feel to your get together with these Crock Pot Hawaiian Sandwiches.
16. The Country Cook, Brandie, has a simple Crock Pot Beef Dips recipe that looks absolutely delicious.
17. Or how about an old time favorite? Check out these Crock Pot Coney Dogs!
18. Christy of Southern Plate’s Southern Style Pulled Pork BBQ – Slow Cooker Recipe is sure to become a favorite!
19. You can’t have a cookout without baked beans…right? Let your crock pot do all the work for you with these Crock Pot Pineapple Baked Beans!
20. This Creamy Crock Pot Corn is another hit that is super easy to make!
21. Double up this Crock Pot Parsley Potatoes to take to a large gathering, and I would bet money you will receive multiple compliments!
22. What cookout would be complete without a potato salad? Krista from Everyday Mom Meals has you covered with this Slow Cooker Deviled Egg Potato Salad.
23. Crock Pot Corn Casserole is one of Cris’ all-time favorite recipes and present at every single holiday.
24. This Beefy Mac and Cheese is another recipe you will want to make a double batch of for larger parties…and your family may just ask for it for supper the next day!
25. Everyone always raves when I bring this Slow Cooker Bunch of Crunch Candy. In fact, it has been requested that I make it for a snack for our VBS this year!
26. This Perfect Crock Pot Caramel Dip goes great with some sliced apples.
27. These Holiday Slow Cooker Rice Krispy Treats can be made festive for any occasion just by changing out the candy on top! Red Hots or Red M&Ms for the 4th of July, Reese’s Pieces for Halloween, Red and Green M&Ms for Christmas…the list can go on and on!
28. This Crock Pot White Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake from Tina of Mommy’s Kitchen looks divine!
29. Need a quick and easy recipe? Check out this Peanut Cluster Crock Pot Candy.
30. I love cherry desserts and this one is appropriately named…Cherry Delight! Yum!
31. This Crock Pot Hot Fudge Sunday Cake shared by Brandie (aka The Country Cook) is definitely worth doubling the recipe and throwing it in a 4-5 quart crock pot! Everyone will want a bite of this one.
- Crock Pot Chili Cheese Tater Tot Casserole for Two - December 3, 2023
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmigiana - November 30, 2023
- Ninja Foodi BBQ Chicken Tenders for Two - November 30, 2023